General information Covid-19
Despite Corona, we are open subject to the following measures:
- everyone must make a reservation (both individuals via firstname.lastname@example.org, and groups via email@example.com or via this link)
During your visit
- Respect the arrival time on your ticket. If you are too early, please wait in your car.
- Register in the register at the counter.
- Use the hand gel at the counter.
- Follow the indicated route, touch as little as possible and follow the instructions of the staff.
- Keep 1.5 metres distance. TIP: 2 arm lengths are about 1.5 metres.
- Wear a face mask.
Pick-nick tables and coffee machine are not available at the moment, drink and food facilities are closed.
- The memorial operates a strict hygiene plan. Decontamination is carried out several times.
- Cough and sneeze into the inside of your elbow.
- Wash your hands immediately before and after your visit.
- Stay at home if you are ill.
Fixed time slots
- You can visit the museum between 10 am and 4 pm. On average, a visit lasts 120 minutes.
- A maximum of 50 people are admitted every 30 minutes.
- If there are no more visitors (registered) at 2 p.m., the memorial closes.
- You can make reservations for the following time slots: