Given Corona, there are no group visits for the time being until 3 April.
- All groups who wish a guided visit must book in advance using the form below.
- Guided visits are possible in Dutch, French, English or German.
- It is necessary to book at least one week in advance.
- Attention ! In order to ensure that each group’s guided visit takes place under the best possible conditions, the number of possible group visits per day is limited. It is therefore important to make reservations as soon as possible. In this way you have the best chance of being able to book the date and time of your visit.
- Given the location, the number of visitors per group is limited to 25.
- Free admission for two supervisors during group visits in a school setting.
- Reservations can be made by telephone from Monday to Friday from 9.15 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. and from 1.00 p.m. to 5 p.m. on +32 (0)3 860 75 24, via e-mail email@example.com, by fax (+32 (0)3 866 53 91) or using the form below.
- For a smooth service to all visitors, we ask you to respect the reserved hours punctually. Any kind of delay due to the group may lead to a shortened visit.
- You can cancel up to 5 working days before your visit, otherwise the guide fee will be invoiced.
- After booking you will receive a confirmation which needs to be signed. From then on your reservation is final.
Per group of maximum 25 people it is obligatory to take a guide.
For schools € 55 per guide and for non-schools € 65 per guide.
Upon receipt your request will be dealt with and you will receive an email to be confirmed by you.