€ 11 (including audio guide)
- Individuals (Any person not claiming a discount)
€ 9 (including audio guide)
- Youngsters from 6 to 18 yr.
- Student *
- Member of a youth movement *
- Teacher *
- Foreign soldiers
- Members of WHI non-profit organizations *
- Persons with the WIGW status (increased benefit) *
- Article 27 non-profit organization (cultural visits for persons in poverty) *
- Group of 15 people or more (out of school – with reservation)
€ 4,5 per person (with reservation of a guide via this link)
- Group from 15 persons up to a maximum of 25 persons (out of school) – with guide € 65
€ 4 per person (with reservation via this link)
- School groups guided by their teachers (only after reservation)
€ 3 per person (with reservation of a guide via this link)
- School groups accompanied by a guide of the memorial (€ 55 – only after reservation)
Free of charge (with audio guide)
- Accompanying school teachers (with explanations by a guide)
- Children under 6 years of age
- Political prisoners and veterans
- Staff of the institution of the WHI + 1 accompanying person, board of directors non-profit organisation
- ICOM (International Council Of Museums) *
- 365 – Ribbedebie + 1 accompanying person (tourist attractions) *
- Journalists with a press card *
- Members of the Belgian Defense *
- Persons with disabilities + 1 accompanying person
- Holder of the honorary status of veteran *
- Holder of the status of national recognition *
€ 10,30 (with guide, after reservation via this link)
- Combi-ticket “Fort van Breendonk” and “Technopolis” in Mechelen (only school groups with a minimum of 15 pupils. 1 free accompanying teacher per 10 pupils). Please contact both locations directly.
Guides required at school: € 55 (reservation required via this link).
If not at school: € 65 (reservation required via this link).
€ 15 Multiticket for 6 sites WHI (with discount – see € 10).
€ 25 Multiticket for 6 sites WHI (without discount)
€ 30 Multi-subscription for 6 sites WHI (with discount – see € 10)
€ 50 Multi-subscription for 6 sites WHI (without discount)
Bastogne Barracks (Bastogne) – Command bunker (Kemmel) – Dodengang (Diksmuide) – Fortress of Breendonk (Willebroek) – Gunfire museum (Brasschaat) – Royal Museum of Army and Military History (Brussels).
Means of payment
- Cash payment, Visa and Bancontact.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- Selfbank is in the vicinity (centre of Willebroek).
- We recommend paying by bank card, but cash is also acceptable.
Family formula: 35 € (2 parents + 2 or 3 children under 18 years)