- € 11 (including audio guide)
€ 10 (including audio guide)
- Youngsters from 6 to 18 yr.
- Member of a youth movement
- Member of the Belgian Defence
- Holder of a veteran card
- Holder of a former combatant card
- Membershipcard holder open monuments
- Member of foreign military forces
- Group of 15 people or more (out of school – no reservation required)
€ 8 per person (with reservation of a guide via this link)
- Group from 15 persons up to a maximum of 25 persons (out of school)
€ 35 (with audio guide)
- Family (max. 2 adults + max. 3 children 18 yrs)
Free of charge (with audio guide)
- Accompanying school teachers (two supervisors free of charge per group of minimum 20)
- Children under 6 years of age
- Former prisoners of Breendonk on presentation of their card
- Holder of a statute of national gratitude
- ICOM card, 365, Press
- Persons with disabilities + accompanying person
- Staff of the institution of the WHI
€ 4 per person (with guide, after booking via this link)
- Schools in groups accompanied by their teacher up to a maximum of 25 pupils + guide (€ 55).
€ 4 per person (with audio guide, upon reservation via this link)
- holiday participation: day trip for people with limited budget
€ 3 per person for group visit, form (with audio guide – inclusive or guide – € 65, after reservation for a guide via this link)
- holiday participation: day trip for groups with a limited budget. (from 15 to maximum 25 persons)
€ 11,30 (with guide, after reservation via this link)
- Combi-ticket “Fort van Breendonk” and “Technopolis” in Mechelen (only school groups with a minimum of 15 pupils. 1 free accompanying teacher per 10 pupils). Please contact both locations directly.
Guides required at school: € 55 (reservation required via this link).
If not at school: € 65 (reservation required via this link).
€ 15 Multiticket for 6 sites WHI (with discount – see € 10).
€ 25 Multiticket for 6 sites WHI (without discount)
€ 30 Multi-subscription for 6 sites WHI (with discount – see € 10)
€ 50 Multi-subscription for 6 sites WHI (without discount)
Bastogne Barracks (Bastogne) – Command bunker (Kemmel) – Dodengang (Diksmuide) – Fortress of Breendonk (Willebroek) – Gunfire museum (Brasschaat) – Royal Museum of Army and Military History (Brussels).
Means of payment
- Cash payment, Visa and Bancontact.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- Selfbank is in the vicinity (centre of Willebroek).
- We recommend paying by bank card, but cash is also acceptable.